Customer relationship management (CRM) software can do a lot more than just keep track of contacts and serve as a digital phone book.
CRM software may also help you increase sales by keeping track of customers, from developing leads to closing transactions and preserving client loyalty, if you have the correct capabilities.
Salesforce automation can also save you a lot of time and money.
If you're in the process of changing CRM software or want to upgrade your existing CRM solution, look for these 12 features before you buy.
While no two organizations are alike, the best CRM software can adjust to your specific requirements.
Some CRM solutions allow you to pick and choose which features to include in your package, and others let you personalize issues like adding contact fields, selecting which data to display on your dashboard, and creating custom reports.
You can also modify your software's capabilities by using extensions, plugins, and other add-ons.
You can save a lot of time and money by connecting your CRM software to other solutions you already use.
Most CRM packages include third-party software integrations; the trick is to pick one that is both compatible with your current software and simple to set up.
Here are a few things you can do with the right third-party integrations to make your life easier:
You won't have to move between programs if you use CRM software directly from Outlook, Gmail, or other email clients.
Decrease manual data entry by immediately syncing sales and order information with your Payment gateway and accounting software.
You don't have to open both your email marketing software and your CRM software to develop email lists and launch email marketing campaigns.
By offering exceptional customer service, CRM software may assist you in acquiring and retaining customers.
Look for the following capabilities to help your salespeople and customer service representatives operate at their best:
- Gives you a 360-degree perspective of your consumers, revealing everything you need to know about them from the first point of contact.
- Tracks all points of connection, from lead generation through closed transactions and sales history, automatically.
- For future reference and to keep all representatives on the same page, maintain track of all events, internet visits, purchase histories, and other activities.
- Personalizes all correspondence by using the first names of consumers.
- Each account, customer, and help issue has its own unique reference number.
- Customers are automatically acknowledged for their inquiries and messages, so they don't feel ignored.
- Pre-made email templates and phone scripts are available to answer the most frequently asked questions.
CRM software is a fantastic tool to keep track of employee activity and productivity.
Choose an application that enables employees to log in to their own accounts and monitor their hours, tasks, meetings, unit sales, goals, and other activities.
Supervisors and senior management should be able to access dashboards that show individual employee goals, accomplished tasks, and other productivity metrics.
This can assist managers in writing employee performance reports, creating incentives, rewarding outstanding employees, and identifying and addressing areas of improvement for those who are underperforming.